Wednesday 17 January 2007

:(

im in a bad mood. today wasnt a good day :( blue like my bra. ok thts sick. there are boys reading this -.-

school was ok i guess.

pe was totally sucky la. did some weird stuff with the ball, ran one round, threw some balls into the hoop, in which the ball will get stuck and then me and jiaqi hv to jump to get it down, then ran another 2 rounds. disgusting.

and i was super hungry but i had no appetite. so i ate a banana.

then lessons lor. and mrsng's speech was well, interesting? mr sng. not mrs ng -.- but i din get a good night's sleep, so i was in a trance in which my eyes were open but my brain was not working. sleeping with my eyes open u knw.

and again, i was hungry but i had no appetite, so i ate tamtam. and i dropped my appleribena on the floor. it was so embarrassing and i made a huge mess. sorry unclewhocleansthefloor.

geog was well interesting. haha. mrleong was telling us abt his love life. haha. and the boys were a little too much in teasing leonard abt the girl who likes him. it was rather hurtful i guess. and leonard is emotional. he wants to be a psychologist.

and then i received this terribly terrible sms. my mother smsed me and told me tht hugo li jia chu zou. wah. i was damn sian diao le lor. then i thought about the dog atht me and hj saw in the morning, running ard on its own, in the danger of all the cars and buses. and i almost cried la. and i was hoping tht mrkoh din come, so i can like shoot home to find hugo or sth. so i was damn upset when mrkoh appeared. its saying sth. physics u knw. i love tht subject.

and then in the middle of physics, my mother smsed me to tell me tht hugo is home. i was sooooooooo relieved :D he probably went for a walk ard the 9th floor. but anyway hugo is fine :D

i thought i was thinking too much, i thought i had a nightmare, thinking too much, stress, pressure due to force over area.. then my brother called and confirmed tht it was a fact. suddenly, i wld just prefer a nightmare.

all these froblems are gng to affect my growing up, u knw. grah!