Sunday 21 January 2007

im super happy :D

ytd many pple came to my hse to have meetings. haha. except hj, who came to see my com. so we had ugd, trng board and lc :D

and our sqd is always late. we were supposed to meet at 11. but somehow due to a small little boy, we only managed to get up to my hse at ard 12. cool har?

so we discussed and discussed and crapped and talked. and we went for lunch at ard 3 plus. then went to andy's hse to take some stuff. and hes hse became super crowded. haha.

then roy, jolene, ly, hj and vincent came back to my hse. and then discuss somemore. while the 3 boys drowned me like a titanic or sth.

and then they all went back and i was left alone in the hse. sobsob.

and im super hardworking today :D

i did wadeva i needed to do and revised a bit of maths from 9.30 to 2.30. so now its rest time all the way until tmr school. haha.

i love procrastinating :b