Friday 13 April 2007

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

i shall not post any emo stuff cos im feeling relatively high now. haha. and im making a fool out of myself in front of hugo. haha. which is ok. because nobody is at home. made me emo a while but i got high after my dinner. HAHA.

and i mean really really high.

cos i started talking and laughing to myself. damn. stress is getting into me or sth har? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

anyway. sports day today was ok i guess. the crowd control duty was BORING with capital letter B capital letter O capital letter R capital letter I capital letter N capital letter G. until the refreshments started. and then we collected ezlink cards, handphones, wallets, mp3, spectacles and watches. haha.

and we got chrysanthemum tea and milo and pepsi :D

and the sun was shining brightly i was frowning. ok not funny. but i had my PURPLE umbrella :D and the environmental conscious mean SCs threw the cover away cos i left it there and moved up to sit :( NONONONO EMO STUFF. nvm. no cover open umbrella easier :D haha. damn im optimistic :D haha.

and then a bunch of us went back to school to do the special performance. not really much done, but at least we have a start. and i realised weiliang is like damn talented. haha. and me and jolene fought. HHAHA.

and then went home.

and i went to wash my leg cos it was freaking dirty. so i put soap on it. and i forgot to wash the soap off and i wanted to walk out of the toilet. and soap is slippery. so i almost fell. but strong me used my strong arms to prevent myself from falling by grabbing the sink. yay. so i din fall. or i wld hv hit my head against the toilet bowl and died (CHOY!) then the world will be sad and everybody will be depressed. but fear not! cos im still alive and kicking and typing and making myself higher and higher :D HAHA.

and hugo is smelling good because he just bathed :D and i need to go shopping tmr.

SHOPPING LIST
1) dog food (hugo needs to eat)
2) dog toothpaste (hugo has healthy teeth to bite :p)
3) dog antiseptic cream (hugo hurt his tail T.T)
4) dog chocolate (hugo likes treats)

ahaha. doggie shopping.

:D

shall go prepare my u now and watch tv :D bwahahhaahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.