Sunday 20 May 2007

jolene says cool pple blog on sundays, so im blogging now cos im cool.

anyway, my stomach is killing me :( but for the sake of u pple out there, IM BLOGGING! aint i noble :D

so i din go to school on friday. cos i was sick. fever headache vomit. yeah bad bad day :( and i slept from 7pm on thurs to 5pm on friday :D HAHA. waking up in between to vomit, see doctor, eat and vomit. yah. poor thing hor? HAHAHAHA.

so i din go for chem prac :( then have to make up. then have to do alone. eeee. so scary. din go for dry shoot. i am genuinely sincerely really sad that i couldnt make it. boohoohoo. and i din go for cs concert. ahh.

so they had 1st class. and about 10 pple got it. what a crowd eh?

oh and my eyes were damn swollen :( they were like from . . to O O damn red and swollen and made me look like all i did was cry in the past 16 years of my life. and the doctor said its cos my headache too pain so force the blood vessels dunno wad dunno wad then eyes swollen. bleah.

ah. hopefully my stomach will be ok tmr then i can go to school. yeah i love school.

and my stomach almost killed me at east point. i was happily eating my lunch. a proper lunch and not white porridge. and then went to ntuc and my stomach started churning. and i tot "ooh shitting time" so i went to the toilet. but no shit. then my stomach became so painful i could hardly walk and we had to take a taxi back. then i slept and now its better.

but i wun die. friday when i went to see the doctor, he said what i had were symptoms of dengue or nao mo yan. but its not nao mo yan. cos i can bend my head down. and its not dengue, at least i hope its not. cos i dun hv fever anymore. probably chang wei bu hao.

haha.