Saturday 5 May 2007

times flies.

its may already. 5 months into 2007 and i felt like ive accomplished nothing, done nothing and have just lived for not dying. if u get what i mean.

watched spiderman 3 ytd. good enough to keep me awake. not good enough to wake me up. if u get what i mean again.

2nd class was ytd. passed it. but so what? there wasnt a sense of accomplishment. no sense of pride. got td gold. and atc as well. realised how little these meant to me. or maybe it was because of the person giving it out? nah.

on a happier note, my gpa is 3.6 if maths is double weightage. and 3.53 if maths is single weightage. improved from my 3.37 so im relatively fine with it.

supposed to have np today. but my mother din allow me to go. guess it was good in a sense. i din feel like gng anyway. have to see all the stinking faces and what not.

lvl camp is on monday. quite looking forward to it actly. i mean its a week without school while others are hving their mid-years. no studies no tests no hw. or maybe just a owed jian bao. baah. and it wld probably feel good to leave whatever there is to leave behind and just go somewhere else for 5 days. lets just hope this camp will rejuvenate me somehow.

ah damn. life is getting boring.