Sunday 24 June 2007

something exciting happened. heh.

if u rmbed last yr i blogged sth about a crab committing suicide from my balcony. rmb rmb? if u dun nvm. not impt. haha.

anyway, my father bought 6 crabs ytd cos got bbq downstairs. so the 6 crabs were happily in the fridge. ok maybe not happily. but anyway, when we went down, we realised tht there were only 5 crabs left. so me and my brother came home in search of the missing crab. which could not be found. it din commit suicide, so we presumed it ran away from home. haha.

and then just now, when my mother was cooking lunch, she took out the chilli and found the crab. haha. mr crabby was hiding behind the chilli. and its erm still alive. yah. haha. so meaning to say its fresh. meaning to say im gna hv crab for dinner. HAHAHA. i think its very funny. lol.

school reopens tmr. sian.