Wednesday 29 August 2007

ah pooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

im here to get some last minute relaxation before the physics paper tmr. baaaaah. have been doing nth but spamming physics for the past 3 days. hope its useful. i nv studied so hard for a paper before. but then im not jolene. i dun wan a 30/100 for my physics paper. i wan a 83. cos tht entitles me to an overall A+. or maybe sth close. so i still hv a chance of A+ after moderation. oh bababaa.

shall slack from now till the start of the paper tmr. in case anymore studying make me forget all my faraday and lenz and snell laws and god knows what laws. i shall dream of them tonight. they are oh so my dream guys. haha. dreaming about stuff u did in the day is good. according to the la holiday hw. ah well. at least sth good came out of la for once. other than all the hamlet chatter, which is now history :D

hohoho.

good luck to me and you and anyone who wants to get above 30 for the physics paper. ha.

go jasvin! EIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHTY THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!