Sunday 27 January 2008

HELLO PEOPLE!

im feeling kinda high now cos i finished my computing homework. i figured out how to do qn7 all by myself and im feeling so damn proud of myself. but sebas is offline so i can't tell him how to do cos he was also figuring it out and yigeng is offline too so i can't tell him his is wrong. oh bababa. shall tell them tmr. remind me.

anyway, had xingdong's farewell lunch ytd at marina square. ate at kenny roger's and their ribs and side dishes tasted much better than their "world's greatest chicken". and xingdong and yigeng looked like gay lovers. shall go get the pics from shunjie and post them some other time. played pool after tht.

and xingdong's flying tmr. quite a pity cos he's a nice guy. he actually wrote us postcards and gave us ferroro roses though the roses were made by yigeng and not him, but its the thoughts that count. oh well, im sure he will enjoy himself with the kangaroos.

and there's gna be an addition to 5C21. i wonder who is it. rumours flying around are jintong or gao miao. whoever it is, they dun have the cls tee. oh boo.

speaking of cls tee, 5C21 got cls tee le! fast hor? hoho. went to collect them on friday after school. chionged back to sch for the parents' seminar which ended at 9. there was zhui kueh for buffet which i tot was kinda wierd. anyway, miss michelle leong fetched me chikong and huanjun home so yay. reached home at like 9.30. we could have been at city hall only. hohoho. and hj had to kang the whole bag of cls tee and then tmr he have to kang back to sch. hoho.

wanted to cut my hair today, but din feel like gng out so i din cut. my brother went to cut for one last time before he becomes botak in april and it looks good. though im not admitting it to him or he will get smug. but he knws his hair looks good so hes showing off to me cos i hven cut my hair. aiya hamsome boy la.

and hamsome boy dunno why the mood very the good these few days. he actually folded the bedsheets without my mother asking him too. he said yes when i asked him to wash the dishes today and he is letting me use the com to watch movie later. LET ME USE HIS COM LEH!!! i hope his good good good mood last. cos it does me well :D hohoho.

i shall go watch the movie now. BYEBYE PEOPLE!