Sunday 7 September 2008

ooohlala. i'm using google chrome to blog. WOW. i'm just trying it out. it works fine i suppose. as of now. cos all i've done with google chrome is import my bookmarks -.-

anyway, 2 more hours to the end of the september holidays. not that it has been much of a holiday. but it has been more holidayish than muggish. cos i only mugged on monday, a little on friday and a little today. ah well. 休息是为了走更长远的路 (:

ytd a bulk of 5c21 went to visit zijia. he seems happy that we visited him. seems like he really misses company. hope he gets well soon. sincerely. i knw i laugh at him, niao him, tease him, but seriously, i wouldnt wish upon anyone anything bad. i very 嘴硬心软 one. really. 

kingkong is growling at naomi watts.

ohoh. yesterday, i laughed until cried. as in seriously. the tears couldnt stop. i found it highly amusing. really damn amusing. i just plopped on the floor and i couldnt stop laughing. so if the whole thing was mute and you didn't knw wad happened, it would have looked like jerome, shunjie, thaddeus, mervyn, sebas and whoever were looking at me laugh/cry bully me together. which we all knw will not happen. lol. well the grapes were sweet. too bad they had seeds.

kingkong is thumping his chest.

i was in a very caoge mood today so i spammed his songs while i was mugging for physics. the notes waved at me. ooh joke joke. shunjie's joke, which i found amusing. cos i was telling thaddeus and shunjie that i talk to myself when mugging. like you knw, i teach me. yah it's my habit la ok, you can try. lol. and then shunjie started talking to his superposition notes. so i corrected him by telling him that i talk to myself and not to my notes. and he said "but they are waving at me!" HAHAHAHA. not as funny as the cushions but still funny. good thing not as funny, later i roflol in the mrt.

and my brother's friends came to watch movie today. they watched dark knight. his girlfriend wanted to watch little mermaid 3. but of course they didn't, cos the rest of the friends were men (in process of NS so i shall call them men) and i suppose men and little mermaid dun mix but of course i knw shunjie loves little mermaid due to the lack of cloth. but then shunjie is not a men, not even a boy actually, so nvm. and then the notes were oscillating, and please, no matter how much i love physics, oscillating notes are uncapable of capturing my attention when there is like christian bale on the other side of the tv (i study at the dining table and i can see the back of the tv). so i went to watch christian bale. 

and i shouldn't have packed my room ): i can't find my tie now. everytime i pack my room, i lose something. but i suppose, when the room is messed up (which will be real soon), the tie will pop out. my things love playing hide and seek in a neat room. maybe they are like neatophobic. they hide when my room is too neat. they thrive in mess.

my brother and his friends want to go on a holiday after NS. backpacking you knw. their choice was new zealand, but it's too expensive. i suggested africa. kenya actly. they have a giraffe centre. my brother gave me the -.- face. don't you think kenya is a good suggestion. i want to go to africa one day. who wants to go with me?

kingkong is fighting dinosaurs. dinosaur bite kingkong. ouch. you know why the dinosaurs bit kingkong? cos they got no sexy calfs to step on kingkong. they look like trex. i'm not sure though, i've never seen a trex in my life, have you? but whatever they are, they aren't calfosauruses. i've seen a calfosaurus before.

oooh, something smells good from the oven (: it's the holiday's last supper. wow. so arty -.-

and i seriously don't know what's wrong with the movies. during the whole course of the september holidays (not like it's very long, but that's not the point), they air movies like wall-e (which is G, like not even PG, just G and silent for the first half hour of the movie) and erm loads of m18 and 12 lotus. and omg boys like flower -.- jolene asked me to watch wall-e or boys like flowers with her. come on guess what was my answer -.-

and after the hols, the prime mugging time for promos, they have shows like babylon a.d. and bangkok dangerous and max payne and tropic thunder. all action/adventure other than tropic thunder which is action/comedy. all lot of actions. i like but.. but.... but....... WAAAAAAAH )':

ah mum mum time.