Wednesday 26 November 2008

Oh hi!

Didn’t go to work today cos of sailing but I didn’t go for sailing cos it’s every girl’s favourite time of the month.

So I went to visit my grandmother in the morning. Her health has taken a serious downturn this year and she slimmed down a lot. I wasn’t close to her cos I normally see her only during cny and her birthday. But still, it’s really heartwrenching to see her in this state. She’s alrdy 81 and it’s very heartbreaking to see her suffer like this. And now she can’t talk so she’s having difficulty expressing herself to us and she’s angry with herself for that. When I went up, my 2 aunts were just leaving to go take a look at the pai. U knw the one in temples for the deceased. Yah so, I guess everyone is preparing for the worst alrdy but we hope that she can make it till next year’s cny and for her other sons in Holland to come back to see her. Hai…

Yah so after that went to watch Beverly hills Chihuahua with Jolene shunjie and weiliang at film garde. Kallang leisure park has like nothing. Why can’t they give us like gv or cathay tickets? Zzz. Ok so the south American guy in the show is like HOT with a capital H, O, T. and I think Delgado or wdv his name is has a very sexy and manly voice. Delgado is a dog, fyi. Heh, so anyway, only watch if you like dogs or else erm yah nth much with the show. Just loads of dogs, very cute dogs and a HOT south American hunk. I like (:

Ok so I’m going to watch xiao gui dang jia now and it’s xiao gui’s bday on Friday.