Wednesday 31 December 2008

Ok, I’m gna start all corny and cliché. OMGZXZXZXZ! This is the last post of 2008 already. OMGXZXZXZXZXZ! So fast worxzxzxz. Time really flies. Like WOOOOOSH! -.-

Ok so I skipped the whole 2007 recap thingy last year cos I was too lazy but now I have nothing to do so I shall erm 总结 my 2008.

So I shall start with what is like a bulk of my miserable little life – school. Ok fine I don’t have a miserable little life, in fact, I found 2008 rather enjoyable other than some like hiccups here and there.

Ok so it was the start of senior high life, which is JC if some aliens still do not know that yet. Yah it was busy here and there, especially when we had some little competitions which I’m sure will remain as really really fond memories in the hearts of the computing students.

Ok so 5c21 is a really interesting class. Interesting not as in the funny interesting way but the weird interesting way. Cos last year we (ok me and sj) were like OHNO! WE MUST STICK TGT OK? SO MANY WEIRD PEOPLE IN OUR CLASS! Then we formed this little outcast group with Jerome and june and we were supposed to play mahjong which we haven’t done so at all after a whole year. But I supposed it’s a nice class in its own way. It’s united in a very not united way. And u dun come across a class with a blackie, a hairy, a smelly, a bobo and a pointy everyday.

Oh I topped the class after a hiatus of like erm 8 years. Clap clap clap :D yah 8 years ago is p2. haha. And studying in 5c21 is a much more relaxing thing than previous years cos 1b2b is like so damn competitive. Like so damn damn damn competitive. And yah I’m competitive by nature. I like winning. Who doesn’t? and 3c4c isn’t really competitive other than a few here and there who like comparing marks, but mixing with people like jiaqi and yuxuan and sitting behind tina and Milan and in front of cuimeng is like oh I got 25/30! :D and then surrounding people will be like 27 28 29. so there was the ego-crushing factor. 5c21, or rather the people I mix with, all just want to pass -.- you all shldn’t you know. You all must work hard and aim higher ok? (what a failed attempt to sound encouraging, but I’m serious la)

Ok I just broke a nail ):

Enough abt academics. Cca wise, sailing. Rather ok. Sometimes it’s not really enjoyable cos of lack of wind and what not. It’s very dependent on weather, a bit too much actually. But when there’s good wind, it’s good. And then there’s always the weird tanlines everywhere. But not as weird and ugly as those glove lines. Haha.

Ok and there was the cineodeon win with 50 movie tickets but the cinema is sooooo out of the way. Anyway I’ve used more than half. Probably will finish it by the time holidays end.

Ah enough about school.

There were a lot of first times this year also.
- I appeared in dunman link! Like OHHH FINALLY!!! Now I can graduate in peace :)
- I won my first lucky draw. You remember the National Treasure thingy? Don’t remember also nvm. Heh.
- I went to Taiwan, china, japan and Vietnam. Ok and hongkong also but that one not first time so yah.
- Ooooh HUGO’S BIRTHDAY PARTY!!! :D
- Went to my first qian chang hui and yan chang hui. Both caoge’s. and also the mini concert on cruise.
- Then there was the mini linyoujia concert also on cruise.
- Ok then I embarked on project weiliang and abandoned mission halfway cos the subject wasn’t cooperative.
- And it was also the first time all my uncles and aunts appeared together. All 13 siblings. The sad thing is it has to happen on such an occasion.

Ok that’s all I can rmb for now, so I suppose these are the more memorable ones.

As for resolutions… erm I don’t thing I’m making any. Hard to keep. Heh. But 2009 will be great I’m sure though we will all be really busy preparing for a lvls. i mean as of now, there are a few things to look forward to like mayday's autograph session next monday which yuki and quanyi said they will go :D and linjunjie's concert which weiliang said he will go. and linyoujia's concert that i said i will go with weiliang to camp and listen outside.

ok there's the countdown party at dte later got caoge but i dunno, maybe holidays then i put on weight now i feel too heavy to get off the sofa. ok fine im just lazy, hopefully the put on weight part isnt true. and then there's homecoming on friday but i dun feel like going cos it doesnt seem very interesting and then there is the 2b outing which i think i will give it a miss since well oh yah.

oh i'm cooking dinner tmr :D it's gna be a 4 course meal :D yumyumyum :D if im not too lazy, i will post pictures of my edible art pieces :D hehheh.

and ive decided to spend the first few days of 2009 in deep reflection of 2008 and think through seriously what i want to achieve in 2009 and about my future and all that stuff. hmm. i will do that by immersing myself in youtube for 娱乐百分百, 小鬼当家 and 霹雳MIT. yay. missed so many episodes alrdy. ohhh and i want to watch 我的亿万面包 too. 

Ok so erm HAPPY NEW YEAR!