Sunday 8 February 2009

hello.

cny was boring. like seriously. cny eve ate steamboat at home. chu yi went to my third aunt's hse for potluck. i cooked on behalf of my mummy and everyone said good :D i didn't gamble cos i didn't feel like gambling. eat. watched a bit of tv.eat. watched people gamble. eat.eat.eat. no angpaos. chu er i can't rmb what i did. i think i stayed at home and watched the stupid cny shows. but i can't really rmb. chu san stupidly went back to school for the celebrations. but since it was on the way to my next destination, i took it as a long detour.

friday my brother went to thailand for trng but i couldn't send him off cos i had h3. i missed the chance to see jason. my mother say he is as tall as my brother and looks pleasant. i shall go to the airport to welcome my brother home.

then sch 2 days. then chu liu daphne, qy, ly, wl, jolene and andy came to my hse. before tht they went to andy's hse but i cannot go cos andy's family bai tian gong. then daph's hse then ly's hse where we thought the not very smart weiliang how to play mahjong and he just died without ly's help.

then... school lor. busy busy busy. i decided to finish all hw given on the day itself so i won't drag and pile everything up since my only early day is thursday. monday until 545. and when cardio starts, monday will end at 8.15. tues h3 until 6.30 at hwachong. weds sailing. fri h3 until 7 at hwachong -.- and now sat will be taken up by cs productions. so yay i love thursday.

ok speaking of cardio, it's supposed to start tmr but it has been postponed ):

ok and the code of conduct is getting anal. like seriously. i really dun see what is wrong with 3 black stripes. but anyway, i got my running shoes.

weds had the first sailing session of the year. apparantly we all passed lvl 1 but we haven't apply for the license -.- and me and jolene got promoted. last year, jhing sailed us out. this year, we sailed the yr5s out. haha. and then they had to jump off and swim back while we sail back. in my case, i was pulled back by the power boat cos there was no wind -.-

oh ytd went to my father's colleague's hse for a bbq. i was bored cos all uncles and aunties. but it was interesting listening to them analyse why ho ching stepped down from temasek holdings.

oh i went for cs meeting ytd. in chinese ok. though i asked qns in english but...

oh my. my life sounds boring.