Thursday 19 March 2009

my aim for 'A' levels: 8 distinctions

there, i've put it down in words and i'm gna work towards it. i've set an intensive regime to help myself gear up for attaining my goal. i hope it works.

anyway, it's been a long time since i blogged. i decided to blog now cos i figured the i should blog one last time before i turn 18 next friday (this is a very very subtle hint to you that my bday is next friday).

it seemed like nth much went on in my life since i last blog but it seemed so busy. probably cos whatever happened been like pretty much the same. school, studies, sailing, cs production dadada. been busy, but satisfied with my busy life. some downs here and there, but relatively fine. oh god my summary skill rocks. i jus basically summarised my life for the past 3 weeks in this tiny paragraph -.-

it's the march hols now im dng my share of work, exercise, rest and relax. yu le bai fen bai is great (: i'm watching zhong ji san guo now. ive decided to keep MIT for later cos the stories are per episode so i can watch those anytime. but zhong ji san guo is like once a week so once a week of hunk watching is perfectly fine and i can totally fit that into my intensive regime :D

GO SIGN THIS PETITION
http://www.whalesharkpetition.com/