Sunday 24 May 2009

i've finally finished my PQ.

i have this ability to make things sound much nicer than they really are. like erm "Jasvin leads by example and is able to influence others positively and motivate them in fulfilling their roles." just cause thaddeus says that i'm his role model. thank you thaddeus, you're my source of inspiration. oh look you can put tht in ur pq :)

ah well, i took a pretty long time writing the PQ, but weighing my marginal benefits (me writing it and not well you-know-who) and marginal costs (time taken when i could erm mug), i wrote it diligently. ok typed it.

and in case you're wondering, nope, i did not put that i'm a cheat in my PQ. for story, ask me. i don't want to type it here. it is such an embarrassment and disgrace that i don't want to remember it and get reminded of it when i browse my archives next time -.- oh yeah sure. it's basically just an incident in which the ants built mount everest instead of an anthill.

school's been quite a bore. just teachers pushing us and getting us ready for common tests and what not. and yah gp common test is next thurs. somehow, i'm feeling quite nonchalent about it. maybe i will start panicking tmr or sth.

oh and we took our height and weight on friday during pe. guess what? i regained my 172cm from the earlier 171cm before CNY. yay :D and i lost 7kg this semester. i dunno how and i dunno where. maybe my brain got lighter or sth -.- oh well, i'm obviously not eating enough :D yeah sure. hahaha. speaking of which, me got buffet lunch this saturday :D whoooopeeee :D OH! and cafe olive date with shunjie hopefully on thurs if maths doesnt end too late :D

and im gng on cruise in june :D to eat and mug :D yay.

ok dinner time byebye. it's things like food that keeps us (or at least me) going.