Friday 14 August 2009

omg. So cool. I'm blogging in school. Using my phone. heh. Sorry la. Let me play with my new phone a while ma :)

anyway. Coursework part b finish already. yay. Frankly speaking, i'm really proud of myself for completing part b with programs that can be compiled and can run without errors. Can use one lo. Yeah :) and plus when preparing at home got receive help from pple like leeyan and gary. But i did most of the code myself. So, i am great :) oh that's my quote u know. haha :)

ok what else? I may be going to cambodia next jan :) wanted to go from taiwan one but no flight link. So waiting see got cheap tickets to go not.

Anyway, weds went for the useic writing workshop. I think it was informative. Not very relevant to me since i have no plans to go to us, but still informative. So now waiting for the monday uk one. Hopefully can help me in my decision making.

Any of u not enough photos to fill up your space? I can lend u mine to use. Haha.

Ok i don't know what else to blog about already.

Oh right. So i've been getting a lot of remarks and comments and concern about my weight loss. I am not anorexic or bullimic or whatever eating disorder. I am fine, i am eating i just don't know where everything is going. Stress maybe. But no nothing is wrong with me. I love food and eating too much to diet. In fact next week going swensen ice cream buffet to celebrate end of coursework. Thanks for the concern anyway, u still worry then u can treat me to lunch or dinner, preferably good buffet like shangrila or pan pacific :)

i'm pretty worried about computing theory after coursework :( and gp :( how?

Ok i shall stop blogging. Back to forces -.-