Wednesday 12 May 2010

woah woah woah.

ucl finally changed my offer to unconditional and i went down to ura to sign the scholarship deed with my 2 sureties and a witness. it was such a huge step. like yah, i know i'm going to take up the scholarship and go to ucl and everything, but it all seemed so unreal. until today, if you get what i mean. like the signing of the deed finalised and made everything real.

scary step to take. it's 10 years of my life and my father and cousin just became guarantors to a possible sum of $400000. but well, i made my decision.

anyway, to all who still bothers to read this space, i want photos. like i dunno, if we ever went out, took pictures in school or what, i want all the photos. please :D thanks :D facebook should totally have a "download all pictures" tool. somebody create it please.