Tuesday 21 September 2010

HELLO LONDON!

OMGOMGOMG I'M IN LONDON!!!
blogging for a while before i leave for the welcome speech. so i arrived at 3.15pm on the 19th sep. didn't have much trouble at the customs, thankfully. had a little problem with the baggages though, cos there won't enough trolleys. we were so clumsy. haha. and then we had a little problem with the car cos instructions from the office wasn't clear.
the van
and my hall was the first stop but we had trouble finding it. the driver didn't know the way -.- and he scolded me for not having the full address. like what the hell. cos the full address is like 36-45 Tavistock Square then the postcode. so he insisted that that is not the full address cos full addresses must have street name -.- found it and reached my hall only at 7pm. and guess what? dinner ends at 7! hurray!

oh and i stay on the 3rd floor and the lift was spoilt. good thing there was this guy who helped me with my baggages. and there's a good lift which doesnt stop on the 3rd floor -.- so had to bring the goods to the 4th floor and carry them 1 floor down -.-

threw down all my things and tried the internet. doesn't work. i started like panicking, thinking it's my laptop problem. baaaaaah ): but it's not because the internet and lan wire works in jiapei's room. yay. went out for dinner cos lujie and i were sooooo hungry. jiapei and mabel brought us around and we settled in subway. they have different flavours from singapore. haha. had the spicy turkey cos that was the day's special. went to a tesco express to get water and headed back. chatted for a while. and then headed to unpack. jiapei and lujie (guys) stay near the ladies. and i stay near the gents -.- oh and made a new friend, tom :)

first meal in london
anyway, my corridor is like right at the end, near the warden's apartment so it's damn ulu. haven't seen anybody yet. but ah well. spend the night rearranging the furniture and unpacking some of my stuff. and plonked down and slept. the bed is pretty good. i think the pillow is fine too. must be my mattress and pillow protector. hehheh.
when i saw this i almost cried. so tiny and cramped.
i rearranged the room and pushed everything in to make my entrance bigger and the room look more spacious. should totally be an interior designer. hahahahaahaha.

 ok i gtg. so that's it for my first night. will update soon, hopefully! :D