Monday 15 January 2007

ok i shld hv just blogged at one go. but i read it after i published so haha.

anyway, for reference to wadeva im gng to blog, refer to weiliang's tagboard.

who the hell will wan u to command them la?
wl wasnt even talking about you la for goodness sake.
ur commands are disgusting and draggy and actsehish but not seh.
its like command like person can?
see wad happened the last time u drilled us?
i din wan u unhappy tht time cos it was THE UNHAPPY PHASE.
see where it got me to?
jolene, ly and dunno how many others were PISSED OFF WITH ME.
so its yr turn to piss pple off yah?
call me evil, call me mean, call me wadeva u wan.
i just puke at the sight of u now.
i must be like blind and out of my senses last time or sth.
i totally hate myself for tht.
yah. i hv strong emotions.

oh damn. im suddenly in love with the new blogger. HAHA.