Monday 15 January 2007

today was a good day with a terrible ending.

lessons were ok i guess. i understood maths. despite all the diy shit. i shldnt complain too much in case sb sue me. computer forensics u knw -.- \

i understood physics, cos its not too hard and i like mrkoh's teaching style :D

i understood bio. cos i actly bothered to listen during lessons.

cme was cool. waisiang was like sajiao-ing in class. haha. totally cute. haha.

assembly was o.O u get wad i mean. dominic eh? LOL.

wad shallow comments. HAHA.

and i realised im so much more hardworking now compared to last yr. i listen in class. i do my hw. and im gna read up on excretion and homeostasis later cos i hv a test like 2 weeks later? i normally study the night before. so i am hardworking :D

and after school went to see mr. samuel kwek. quite a useless meeting i wld say.

but the talk with ruixiang was pretty enlightening. and cold. cos we sat right under the aircon. brr.

so now we need to think of plans. grah! ok nvm abt tht.

and went home with jo ly sj hl. after i got down, i was pushed ard at the platform i got pissed off. and there was this peru music grp playing their stuff. ok no link.

now for the main point.
293 was bloody crowded. so i was holding on to the pole for balance. and this sec sch guy in white shirt green long pants was leaning onto my hand like how jolene leaned on mine. i din quite realise it at first. so when i realised it, i just let go of my hand. i mean its like HEY I DUNNO YOU!

so i let go and he lost his balance. and he was looking super malu and gave me dagger eyes. so i gave him a awwwwwwwwwww look.

now is the highlight.
he got down at the same bus stop at me. and he started scolding me for making him lose face. wahpiang. i got super duper pissed off. like HELLO! my fault? so i rebutted la like duh. cos i was pissed off. and he actly followed me to my block lift la. i ignored him and then he seemed to want to take the lift with me or sth. but i realised tht the void deck was crowded. so i made a smart move.

do u stay here?
no.
so u are following me to scold me?
*keeps quiet*
if u follow me into the lift, dun blame me for screaming cos i think u look like a pervert.

then i went into the lift and the door close and i went PHEW. cos seriously, i was scared. HAHA. but im safe and sound.

who cares abt the ghimmoh flasher la.

wad an idiot.