Friday 2 February 2007

saw this on weijie sir's blog.

# If I were a day of the week I would be: sunday cos its the only day i can slp in

# If I were a time of the day I would be: 2.37am. cos i will be slping :D

# If I were a planet I would be: Mars cos thts my hse :D

# If I were a sea animal I would be: starfish. cos can clean fishtank like the one in finding nemo -.-

# If I were a direction I would be: straight then turn right then back then turn left then left then left then right turn left turn right turn right

# If I were a piece of furniture I would be: a table. cos thts where all the food goes to :D

# If I were a liquid I would be: 100plus

# If I were a gemstone, I would be: erm. diamond? cos im priceless :D

# If I were a tree, I would be: a banana tree. then i can eat bananas to replenish my glucose lvl for vital body activities yada yada yada :D

# If I were a bird, I would be: a penguin. cos my cls doesnt want the snowmaking machine so if i were a penguin, i get snow :D

# If I were a flower/plant, I would be: SUNFLOWER :D

# If I were a kind of weather, I would be: got sun got wind not too cold not too hot not too sunny not rainy. bwaha.

# If I were a mythical creature, I would be: HANAN! i knw its a god. but well, its mythical. haha. hanan kemama!

# If I were a musical instrument, I would be: a triangle :D easy to play for all ages. user friendly. HAHA.

# If i were an animal I would be: sheep. cos im gentle and sweet and goes meh~

# If I were a color, I would be: ORANGE!

# If I were an emotion, I would be: HAPPY AND GAY! cos thts how im feeling now :D

# If I were a vegetable, I would be: broccoli. cos i like :D

# If I were an element, I would be: preseodymium :b

# If I were a car, I would be: trishaw. cos the lao tai tai will give me extra 50cents. can get a macdonald ice cream. and i see jolene grinning to herself.

# If I were a food, I would be: pistachio nuts. i ate half a big packet just now. YUMMY. i love cny!

# If I were a taste, I would be: SUPERYUMMYLICIOUS :D

# If I were a word, I would be: supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. or however u spell it.

# If I were a body part I would be: my left eye. its sexy rmb? HAHA.

# If I were a facial expression I would be: :D

# If I were a subject in school I would be: LA. subjective. woooooohoooooooooo.

# If I were a cartoon character I would be: wonderwoman. wonder how its like to wear a bra outside. HAHA.

# If I were a shape I would be: Triangle. cos its the shape of me if im a musical instrument. HAHA.

damn. i feel gay. haha.