Sunday 4 February 2007

wah damn. my mood is swinging like i dunno wad.

ytd was a horrible day. downright. shant elaborate. but it was really horrible. ok maybe not that horrible. but still horrible. wah crap.

superman ah? go wear ur bloody red underwear.
tie braids. very preeeeeeeeeeetty.
and god knws wad other stuff.

and today. ah well.

i did maths. cos i hv a maths quiz tmr. and then i wanted to study physics for physics test. but my brain cells were killed by maths. so i shall study tmr.

and my brother is totally sweet. to his valentines.

and i just realised sth. my parents will celebrate somewhere. my brother will probably go somewhere to celebrate too. so i can hv candlelight with hugo :D heh. ah jk. meaning i hv the house to myself! wheeeeeeeeeeee :D:D:D

ok nvm.

and im hving a cool conversation with sb who cannot go to heaven cos the gates arent open, jolene and huiling :D