Friday 9 February 2007

this is gng to be the f third time im typing wadeva is below cos it just miraculously disappeared the previous 2 times.

shall summarise.

i need to catch up on my lost sleep. im slping in class a wee bit too much. i sleep halfway during my tests. i hv many tests. tht egoistic chauvinistic idiotic fussy picky asshole is making me irritated with fancy. im moodswinging due to the lack of slp. my hair makes me look like a boy. and im nandui. and pck is ending. how sad. lol.

ok my summary rocks. im like so gng to score well. bwaha.

i shall lian my tian yi wu feng if i hv the time. cos im lagging a lil behind lessons due to sleeping in cls. and i hv a lot of hw. bleah. and chem and maths tests. my 2 most dreaded tests in a week :( chem :'(

today was a crappy day. not because of my hair. i nv hv a problem with bad hair. hair will grow anyway. and as tommy says, u wear your hair, your hair doesnt wear you. plus im like damn chio la.

la summary test, maths trigo quiz, physics, recess, physics test, chinese test.

i so love my timetable today.

and i fell aslp during summary and chinese test. cos there really wasnt time during trigo and physics test. bleah.

i hope i do well for physics. i studied hard for it. bleah. i wan a 30. ggrr.

had ugd today. slacking a lot. oops. but it was quite good actly. cos i was hving a headache due to lack of slp again and the freezing cold aircon. ggrr. thankyou ivanhu who lent me his jacket even though he doesnt hv adipose to keep him warm. lol. and thankyou ivanhu for lending me your white shirt. though i knw ivanhu wun see this. haha. yay we hv the same surname. lol.

and we went home in a big big grp. so cool. yay. i like :D

and they were hving this tnps reunion at tamp interchange or sth. lol. wihtout andy of course. HAHA.

and im gng to crash their quiz com meeting tmr. bwaha. and borrow jeans from andy. heh.

ah. almost 10. time to slp and wake up at 3. bwaha.

sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. i like :D

what the hell are you doing la? confusing me?
i told myself NO. i won't, i shan't, i can't, I DON'T.

and now?
will i? shall i? can i? DO I?