Tuesday 3 April 2007

im a happy girl :D

cos i did pretty well for my tests :D

i got 33 for my chinese. finally i dun pass by 1 mark :D yay
i got 19 for my maths test when i tot i was gng to get maybe 15? cos i wrote e2y instead of e to the power of 2y. so it was half mark gone there and another half mark for sf. heh. nvm im still satisfied :D
i got 18.5 for my geog test :D which i seriously tot i was gng to fail. cos i din hv much stuff to write. and everybody used like 2 pcs of paper and i din even use up 1 -.-

and it isnt exactly very encouraging for mr leong to think that i will fail :( he said i slept in cls. but i "slp" is during physical geog la not even human geog. plus i dun slp. i only close my eyes. but i DO listen.

ah wadeva. i did well for my test :D and i finished my geog hw which im sure many pple wun do. heh.

shall go walk hugo one more time adn then study for physics.