Sunday 8 April 2007

K Na Ca Mg Al Zn Fe Pb H Cu Ag

yay. i finally memorised the reactivity series. i swear i din refer to type the above. heh. but thts about all i can rmb. wad react with cold water react with steam or wadsoever, i carn remember. and seriously, if not for the test, i wldnt even fucking bother myself with those irritating stuff.

ah cool. feel my love for chem.

anyway, physics test last week was sickening. goh was stinking. yah cos i so happen to stand near some stinking bamboo pole. irritating.

and fancy ytd was a bloody hell waste of my time. it rained. yah it RAINED CATS AND DOGS AND RATS AND SQUIRRELS AND LIONS AND TIGERS AND BIRDS AND CAR RACES. and so pple were making a whole lot of noise. and it was seriously irritating me, jo and ly. and hl. yah. ggrr.

i was emoing by the time the bus came. and emoed all the way till i was walking home and heard some interesting stuff. haha. then i cooked instant noodles for me and my brother and watched tv.

oh and i ran 2km ytd. did 50pumpings and 50 crutches :D jasvin trained :D is tht how u spell? lol.

and today was relatively ok.

woke up at 8. ate my breakfast walked hugo. did my la essay which i think is kinda crappy but i carn be bothered. studied for chem. went out to eat lunch and durian :D yay. finally i get to eat my durian :D and then went to andy's hse to take gao zhi and my water bottle and i asked him to wash his full u cos it was hanging on the window with all the badges. hes a dirty little boy. daphne doesnt discipline him. and then came home to study chem and then ran 2km and did 50 50. haha. its for stress relieve :D

oh and i woke sijie up. HAHA.

ok shall go bathe and then do my jian bao and then the t-shirt and then take the photo for sijie.

AHHHHHHHH MY SUNDAY!!!! :(