Tuesday 17 July 2007

some salami lawan african guy from some bank emailed me to tell me he has a business oppotunity for me costing US$10.5million after which i will get 40% and he will get 60%. sounds damn tempting har? but any smart person will know its a fluke. like hello? salami? thats like my dog's snack you know.

ah. if only it were real. 40% is like US$4.2million. thats a lot of money. i can quit school and start my own business. hire some employees and let them do the work and stay at home and shake leg while my business make money. and i can go backpack in new zealand and eat many many roti tissue.

damn i love daydreaming.

anyway, chem prac was screwed up today. ytd's racial harmony concert was quite screwed up too. not cos of the performances but cos of the hot and stuffy hall and guorui was damn smelly and he sat behind me. grah. and css was screwed up ytd. xubin sang 我想大声宣布 as 我想大声shampoo. omg like hello la? i should have muted my tv. spoilt my eardrums.

and tmr is physics test. baaaaah. shall go eat my dinner, walk hugo and then study. i am going to ace it and i am not going to forget to do the last page which has a total of 9marks. ha.

and blogger has this hindu thing that i think is so cool. haha.

दो यू क्नोव? ओर दो यू एवें फुच्किंग कारे?