Wednesday 18 July 2007

i failed my chem test.

grah. im not sad cos i failed my test. im sad cos i studied damn hard for it and still failed. chemistry should just chnge its name to screwdriver. cos its screwing my life. bleah. ok its not tht serious. but i really really dun like chem. and it doesnt help much that i suck at it. blah.

ah well. not like complaining will get me a pass. i shall pin my hopes on physics. and im not gng to accept anything under 30. grrrrrrrrrr. and i mean it. if i get anything under 30 for the physics test today, i am so gng to get pissed off and i dunno. shant think about it. cos i will NOT get 30 and below. hopefully la har.

and spot check today was so -.- but i think the hairdresser not bad lor. haha. but i heard the girls get a yangchenglin fringe so good think i wasnt caught. bwahahhaahaa.

oh and as to xD, either u leave ur name, or u dun tag. that's it. i dun like anonymous taggers. they piss me off and im alrdy pissed off enough as of now. oh and if u think why i dun say this to (: its cos i knw (: is yuki. so if u paiseh to let the world knw that xD is you whoever u are, u can tell me over msn, email or sms or wadeva u can think of.

i guess that this msg is clear enough. tag with a name, or dun tag at all.