Thursday 27 March 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME :D

if u din wish me and u're reading this today, please redeem yourself by wishing me or u will be damned with somebody in hamlet who was damned too i can't rmb who. HAHAHAHAHA. sorry feeling high.

decided to blog since im giving myself an excuse not to work or study or be a chao mugger cos its my bday though i dun think its such a good idea since thinkquest deadline is like 5 days away? but a day's rest is ok. right? shunjie said ok. haha.

WILL THE WHALE says:
u dun mind if i dun do any work today right?
WILL THE WHALE says:
its my bday
-CRASHandBURN- /With many a winding turn. says:
dont do lah.
-CRASHandBURN- /With many a winding turn. says:
it should be made illegal to do work on bday

ok so let's see. woke up to loads of smses :D got some rather surprising ones. lol. my brother put my present on my bed frame before he left for cruise. i din see lor. cos the box is black and my bedframe is black. haha. anyway i like leh :D heh. very nice. orange and shiny and bling :D plus it says my name. haha.

and then on my bday i hv to do a stupid thing. cos i was sitting down on the mrt adn listening to music. so i couldnt hear all the paya lebar redhill buonavista thingy. then the carriage so crowded i couldnt see the colour of the mrt station. and then i missed buona vista. cos at dover somebody got down and then i could see. bzzz.

another stupid thing is to take Will the whale around school. its like huge. and i look like an idiot. but it was a very cute present. thankyou to all who shared. haha. and yuki gave me an orange. haha. tommy gave me cakes from ghimmoh which were not sweet enough and too creamy. but not his fault, also not he make one. haha. ooh and i like the tangyuzhe book :D thanks to all who shared. im so sorry i dunno who. weiliang said everyone. so thanks everyone. haha. and jiaqi gave me a doodling book for me to doodle with my idols inside. haha. for list of idols, refer to archives. lol.

then after sch tried running away from smellium but failed. ate swensens with my father :D tmr dinner again when my mother and brother returned. heh. double dinner :D haha. oh my mother gave me bra. 2 pairs somemore. lol. i got lots of lame presents this year.

i will read tangyuzhe book one day. its chinese. fan ti zi somemore. so i will take longer. heh. but very little words only la actly. mostly pics. i like. he handsome. HAHA. oh and i deflated Will for convenience. haha.

thanks to those who wished me happy birthday, gave me presents, going to give dadada. i shall forgive chikong (he forgot my bday) since its my bday, im 17, i should be mature and forgiving. haha. i did a very mature act and sent a mature email to a not so mature someone. lol.

and i sent like 100 smses today. normally wad i would send in erm a week? LOL.

yay im 17. (wad a grand ending)
and lin jun jie is 27. talents come every 10 years on 27th march :D