Tuesday 17 June 2008

i've got this weird feeling in me right now. i don't know why. it's just weird. i was feeling really high just now. maybe cos it's been 8 hours since i last saw you.

i miss you, yet i don't want to see you. cos i'm afraid of the separation that will follow. i can't stand the thought of seeing you for just that few hours, then we have to go. the wait to see you again is so agonising.

but then again, how can i stand not seeing you? i miss you so much. so so much. it's been only 8 hours... when will i see you again?

every night before i sleep, when i lay my head on my pillow, i think of you. every morning when i wake up, the moment i open my eyes, i see your smile. your lovely smile. you are the first and the last person i think of every day.

and u are the only one i want to think of for the rest of my life <3