Wednesday 18 June 2008

OK LET ME CLARIFY SOMETHING. THE PREVIOUS POST IS A PSUEDO POST. JOLENE ASKED ME TO BLOG SOME ROU MA ROU MA THINGY SO ERM I USED MY ERM CREATIVITY TO CHURN THAT OUT. HAHAHAHAHAHA. IT TOTALLY MEANS NOTHING. I MEAN LIKE DUH. ITS SO TOTALLY NOT MY LANGUAGE. LIKE HELLO? <3?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

ok anyway, busy busy day today. haha. i finished my homework!!!! HAHAHAHAH. ok la the written one at least (meaning computing not done). so amazing right? :D HAHAHAHAHAHA. as for computing... well... haha. i'll think about it. LOL.

i went to collect my lucky draw goodies. the place is so ulu. its opp pasir ris primary but its ulu cos its very inside. then there were so many of weiliang's neighbours. eeee.



only the national treasure 2 stuff are the goodies. the doomsday poster, gwen stef and the 2 spectacle like thingy are erm extra stuff the person gave me. LOL.

oh there was this interesting conversation.

security guard 1: are u a swimmer?
me: o.O no
security guard 1: u are so tanned!
me: oh, i'm a sailor! :)
security guard 1: O.O
security guard 2: O.O sailor?!
me: yah :D

HAHA lol. maybe they think i'm a national sailor who goes for competitions and then win a lot of medals or sth. LOL.

then i went to buy stuff at eastpoint ntuc. then i bought a lot of things super heavy i was thinking how am i gng it home. so i lugged it to the bus stop, up the bus and down the bus. then guess wad?! I SAW HUANJUN THE MUSCLE!!! hahahaha. so i made him carry the 2 heaviest ones for me. HAHA.

and then today i baked hugo's bday cake. yes i baked my dog a doggie birthday cake :D HAHAHAHA. its not like human's cake. it has baby food. HAHAHAHA. and i baked a cheesecake :D my father request cos he want to smell the baking process. LOL.


DAAAAAAAAAAMN ADORABLE :D that's the baby food btw.

speaking of which. buying baby food is so embarrassing. i didnt how they looked like or wad i exactly was i looking for except that it's baby food. so i was looking at the shelves of baby food for a super long time then...

ntuc woman: 你找什么?
me: erm... *super paiseh* a jar of baby food? 要有肉的.
ntuc woman: O.O 给你的baby吃的啊?他多大?(her face is more like want to ask 你多大 -.-)
me: HUH?!?!?!?! 不是不是! 做东西的!
ntuc woman: orh. 全部在这里. 慢慢看.
me: orh thank you.
ntuc woman walks off then turn back to give me a O.O stare.


HAHAHAHAHA. he look at it very long like look long le will auto open liddat. HAHAHAHAHA.

I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT TMR. I WILL GO GET PARTY HATS IN THE MORNING IF I WAKE UP EARLY ENOUGH :D HAHAHAHA. AND JOLENE VERY EXCITED ALSO. LOLOLOLOL.