Monday 22 December 2008

Ok last Friday went for a family bbq at costa sands. Nth much. just eat then talk then eat then talk then eat…

Ok Saturday went to watch ipman with my parents and brother. If you aren’t the Chinese kungfu / history type, the show will bore you to death. But cos I’m interested in all these Chinese kungfu people and Chinese history (yes I’m interested in Chinese history I liked acc I just dun like hving to memorise the nitty gritty details for tests) so it was a good show. Donnie yen is cool. And there were bits of humour injected here and there so it wasn’t all that dry. But yah strictly for those interested in Chinese kungfu and all that stuff only. Cos the whole show was basically talking about the life of 叶问 who happens to be bruce lee’s master. So if u dun even knw that, don’t bother please. It’s a bit like 霍元甲 but I think叶问 more interesting. 霍元甲 was kinda boring. I’m talking abt the movies ah not the people. They are great people.

Wanted to watch yesman also cos klp is really damn inaccessible but we didn’t have time, so maybe we will watch it this Saturday tgt with bedtime stories. Im watching a lot of movies. i used more than half my tickets alrdy. Dun think they can last me till next year.

Sunday I totally overslept and forgot I wanted to check out the kickboxing lessons at the tampines sth cc. oops. Maybe this Sunday I will rmb. I think I hv sth on this Saturday but I can’t rmb. Hmm…

Ok Christmas in 3 days. Ok it’s not such a big deal. I dun celebrate Christmas. But I’m gna hv a Christmas meal somewhere I dunno where. Scotts I think. Or somewhere in scotts? My mother say must wear red and green -.-

I’m working till next wedsnesday, which is the last day of December which is also the last day of the year. And ok it’s nth special as well. I’m still contemplating if I want to go to dte to see caoge and countdown. And I still hven found anybody to go to linjunjie’s concert with me. Ok I hven decided which ticket to buy anyway. But I really wanna go.

Oh my god. Why am I so indecisive? *gasp*

Ok now I shall go calculate how much money I wanna draw out to splurge. Yay. I love earning money.

OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH!!! TANGYUZHE’S NEW ALBUM COMING SOON EARLY 2009 :D Ok I’m more excited over the album cover then how he will sound like. And maybe the prospects that he will come to Singapore. Hehheh.