Tuesday 16 December 2008

Didn’t work ytd. Went back to school to help out with the filming of the homecoming video.

Supposed to be me Jolene shunjie and tiffany but shunjie and tiffany got sent out of school cos of their unblack hair. Yah I supposed they are the two that mr teo mentioned in the recently sent email. Lol. So left me and Jolene. It was fine, not to say nothing much to be done, but 4 would probably have been overstaffing alrdy. But I supposed it would have been more fun cos yah we didn’t have anything to say to the yr6s except filming instructions.

The whole filming process was ok. Quite smooth I supposed. The filming of the band performing was damn hilarious. Kenghoe kept jumping out of the picture and xueling and cindy looked at each other but nv at the same time. And me and Jolene were kinda amused by the whole xueling shi zou shu nv lu xian thing.

the school is erm well… unfinished. The hall is nice and airconditioned. Ok that’s it. The classroom chairs remind me of coffeeshops and funerals. Oh the statue of kongzi not there yet. Haha.

Ok after that supposed to watch bolt with some 5c21 people cos long time nv see them alrdy but then only june and shunjie were free. So I asked hj along (rmb the sms ytd?) Then shunjie was too lazy to go all the way to kallang leisure park so left me june and hj. Then I decided to ask leeyan along cos I haven’t seen her in a long time. So yah it became me june ly and hj.

And you think that’s the end? NO!

June went missing! Cos shunjie didn’t tell her the location and june went to tampines mall. So interesting. So she didn’t come down in the end. And I alrdy bought the tickets so it was 3 people with 4 tickets. Then there was a bunch of house comm people there so I went to ask them if any of them wanted to watch. Free also no one want. So no choice lor. Ly asked a few people if they wanted but everybody wanted to watch four Christmases so too bad lor.

Ok so in the end I was the only 5c21 person -.- ok so I supposed I will only see them at class chalet? If I go la. and if they go. Oh and the whole objective was to see june who misses me and the objective wasn’t met. Sobx ):

Ah byebye.

Oh wait. I forgot to talk about bolt. Ok it’s a really cute show. But sooooo predictable. If u go for cute talking animals, yah it’s good. But if u want a movie that got more substance, go for twilight. I really like twilight. Hahahahahaha.

I wanna watch ipman, yesman, bedtimestories and ytd saw the trailer of a new movie coming next year called the dog hotel. Looks damn interesting.

Ok byebye.