Thursday 4 December 2008

Ok so it’s back to work for me today. Had to clear my work before gng for cruise on Sunday. The person I was replacing returned from her long term mc so im covering another person who’s on mc until end of the year. Then she come back and im gone. And there’s another temp staff. She’s friendlier than the Indian girl. She’s called kaiting (woah june). And she’s waiting for her a lvl results. she takes cll. No wonder we click. We both love Chinese and have a fabulous grasp of the chinese language.

After work went down to have family dinner. Historical moment, rmb? So got dinner. 41 pple turned up cos some of them couldn’t make it due to work and stuff. It’s like a lot of things to clear after many days of leave. But yah 41 pple break record alrdy I think.

And then my uncle ask my cousin to ask her friend to come take picture for us. He didn’t want the normal camera. He wanted the pro camera. So we took pictures. My camwhoring skills is in the genes. Not my fault.

Then after dinner we went to the airport cos my 7th uncle had to go back to Holland cos there’s a festival this wkend. I forgot what’s the name but it’s only in Holland and it’s quite cute. Ok digress. Yah so at the airport we camwhored. There were many pple staring but we ren duo shi zhong so we win. Haha.

Yah if I were my uncle, I wouldn’t want to go back. It’s like so many pple go and song4 ji1. will she bu de one ma. But he has to work so no choice. And my other uncles and aunts and cousins who flew back also flying back in the next few days.

My 5th uncle is staying longer though. Cos he wants to spend more time with his grandson who is like uber cute. Seriously. He is 2 and I’m saying he is uber cute, so he has to be. He likes me. He only wanted me to carry him today.

Oh digress awhile. There was one day he went up to my hse with another cousin of mine. Then when my cousin went to the toilet I carried him then hugo see I carry him nv carry him then hugo jealous and tried to bite his shoes off. Good thing I tall.

Ok so yah I wonder when will be the next time the 12 siblings will get together again…

Oh and 12 siblings is 10 brothers 2 sisters. Shi xiong di u knw. My father is the youngest so is the cry a lot one. Heh.

Pictures when I get them and I realise I didn’t blog about standard chartered. So many things happened in the past week. Hard to digest. But aiya it was crap. Go read jolene’s blog.

And june we meet up next week or next next week ok? We go watch bolt. Don’t miss me :D