Sunday 14 December 2008

http://www.safarizoorun.com.sg
http://ocbc.cyclesingapore.com.sg
http://www.sundownmarathon.com/

anybody interested? looking for people to run the safari and women's 10k for sundown with me. june u want to run? :)

I WANT TO RUN THE 21KM HALF MARATHON NEXT YEAR. YAY.

ok so basically, cruised with my parents, Jolene shunjie and weiliang from Sunday to wedsnesday.

Ok so cruising with friends means I get to join more activities on board cos I wouldn’t join them alone. But it also means much lesser sleep cos yah join more activities ma. And less privacy and less freedom and I dare not swim. Haha.

Ok so we joined cardio combat :D hehheh. The instructor said wl not enough power and he said (ok signalled) I’m good :D yay. I am so going to learn some form of boxing one day. I am talented. HAHHAHHAHAHAHA. And shunjie was more of cheerleading then boxing. Lol.

Ok shopping at penang. Didn’t buy anything. But we gave weiliang a mini makeover. We added colours to his wardrobe. He really looks better with the new clothes and bright colours. We should all wear colours. Black and white sooooooooooo boring.

We taught weiliang how to swim in phuket. And the tanning session wasn’t very successful cos the sun was hiding behind the clouds. We had facial. 359baht for 65mins. Other than the removing blackheads and whiteheads part which was freaking painful and gave me a nose that looks poisonous, the facial was good.

Oh then the last day was a full day on board so we went for the gameshows and stuff. The 3 of them went for the murder mystery thingy while I slept and only weiliang the noob didn’t get a medal. Then we went to watch the weakest link (woooooo~) and then after that got some personality thingy in which we have to guess which of the crew member on the panel did what. I got 6 out of 20 and it was the highest score and I got a medal. Lol.

Ok now for the highlight.

HOTTIES ALERT! Hohohohohohohohohohohohohohohoho! Saw this pair of brothers who look good. Got shape just a bit lacking in height. The younger brother is called nigel and we named the older one ryan. They have this little brother whom we named johnnycitis (a form of disease). Ok so after my radar got activated that they exist, we kept bumping into them. And then when we disembarked, while waiting for the luggage, my mother said they kept looking over. I tell u, the looking is mutual. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh then I bumped into them at the taxi stand and they smiled AT ME. Oooooh~ melt. Ok end of alert. I kinda forgot how they look like. Must ask shunjie for photo. Hoho.

saturday went to esplanade to help out with some photo/video taking of some dialogue thingy abt singapore films dvd vol.2. easy 2hrs of cip :D haha. saw huanjun at the esplanade and the first thing he said when he saw me was bloody hell. totally can feel how much he cherises me as a friend. totally. thanks buddy :D HAHA. and he dao my sms. or maybe cos my sms is like "eh bloody hell. u free tmr? i wanna date you" hahahahahahaha."

oh i went to watch twilight after tht with my parents and brother. i think it's a great movie. go watch. recommended :D i'm not an idiot, so no spoilers :D

ok so we went to watch at kallang leisure park since it houses the only film garde -.- then after the show we left and then we walked out then is the carpark ma then the carpark was like FULL. we were like why are there so many cars? klp also not so crowded. then i realised OH ANDY LAU! ok so we missed the bus, so i ran over to listen to a song and back and still no bus so we took a cab to supper. yay i heard andy lau live. oh big deal -.-

today i hardened my heart and packed most of my soft toys into big bags to donate because the soft toys take up soooooooooo much space. i only kept the giraffes one and my favourite teddy bear. ok so those who gave me soft toys and im donating them away please dun be angry. i'm doing a good deed and so are you (indirectly). let more kids have a happy xmas :D yay i love kids. anybody who gets me more softtoys i will box you. i did cardio combat ok. haha.

ok since you can't get me soft toys here are some things you can get me. linjunjie's concert tix. i want the most expensive tickets thankyou. or u can get me a pair of good running shoes. then you can be part of my journey towards 21km :D hahahahahahaha.

ok i'm just joking. all i need is companions. heh.

ooh huanjun just replied me.