Sunday 20 June 2010

I’m blogging while looking at the ocean. Seaview blogging worh. Haha. So I’m on the cruise now and blogging on word. It’s quite irritating to see all the red and green zigzag lines so I’ll try to blog in proper English. Oh look, the e just became E. haha.

So anyway, Saturday had the gathering at my place. I’ll just post some pictures.













Thank you all for giving me face and coming :) I don’t know what it means for all the people invited but it means a great deal to me. 3 months. That’s all I have left before I fly off to London and begin a new lease of life. So I’m spending as much time as I can with people around me. 3 months, 12 weeks, 12 weekends, so that’s about 12 more times I get to see the guys. As for the girls, so many are starting school in august, and they have all the orientation and stuff. So really, it’s not much time left.

I hope you all enjoyed yourselves and the food was to your liking. No vege leh. Haha. Sorry for the lack of entertainment and we had to stalk people on fb for like 3 4hours, watch old movies and play childish games. But I did spend a lot of effort in preparing the meal. So even if you don’t like it, just pretend you did ok? :D
Urgh, I’m so filled with mixed feelings.

Excited – it’s a whole new life, exciting, no?
Nervous – well, it’s going to be a strange, new environment and there will be so much adapting to do.
Scared – what if I can’t adapt? What if I lose contact with all my friends here? What if I can’t make friends? What if… what if… (for all of life’s what ifs, ask ocbc -.-)

Hoo, I can’t really do anything now, so I’m just going to slack my ass off, enjoy myself with the people around me and hope for the best :D