Thursday 17 June 2010

this week is room revamp week. my mother wanted to convert my room into her leisure room so i packed my stuff and we repainted the room. so all the stuff that i'm not bringing over are in boxes.


in the midst of packing. that is my luggage with all my newly bought things for london. i just dumped everything inside for easy packing.


most of my giraffes are in the top box and my all other miscellanous stuff in the bottom one. there will be one more for my clothes and everything else which are not packed yet cos i still need them.


Painting starts


notice the aircon and mirror...


the mirror :D it's pink behind the mirror because the original colour of my room is pink (yes i wanted a pink room last time) then when i painted the room orange, i didn't remove the mirror.


new aircon :D


this is the wall behind the cupboard. it used to be a double decker bed instead that's why got 2 strips of pattern. lol.


and now it's all peaceful :D peaceful is the name of the colour. haha. really gives the room a peaceful feeling. lol. not like orange, so vibrant and vivacious. haha.


Hugo coming to inspect.


there goes the shirt.